January 2012 Graduate Teacher Training
|Lead by Julie Rader|
Julie is known as a teacher's teacher. She has trained dozens of leaders in the Los Angeles Yoga scene. She's been honored as an elite lululemon ambassador since 2007, was featured as one of "8 Angelenos You Should Know" in LA Confidential magazine, is the yoga expert for Seventeen Magazine and teaches the US National Volleyball and Cycling teams.
More important than any of these accolades, though, is Julie's incomparable ability to connect with a single student. When you study with Julie, you will find a true friend and guide to help you navigate the challenges of your inner liberation (your Mukti).
Ground Your Feet in the Earth, Reach Your Head to the Clouds
Mukti Yoga's Graduate Module is designed for those students wanting to take the yoga practice and teaching to a deeper level. This training guides you to a rich understanding of ancient texts, chakras, mudras and asanas. Your teaching will soar to a new level as you come into alignment with your highest purpose. You will learn how to help others do the same.
Mukti Yoga is a unique environment emphasizing community support, conscious teaching and (most importantly) conscious living. Your training is a transformative process that will leave you with a clearer picture of your goals not just on the mat but in your life. We are here to support you in those goals.
|Dates & Times|
Held at The Green Yogi
|Pricing & Registration||Certification|
Mukti Yoga School is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance. The Graduate Module is 100-hours. You may then choose 4, 50-hour Electives to achieve your 500-hour RYT certificate.
|FAQ's & Resources|
This training consists of a deep evaluation of the yogic texts to understand and experience the following:
- The Raja Yoga - or eightfold - path to enlightenment as illuminated by Patanjali
- Anatomy and physiology of the asanas based on the chakra system
- Understanding the external environment (seasons, lunar cycles) and how it comes into play in a yoga class
- Exploration of mythology and deities as they relate to yoga asana
- Developing daily rituals for your own lifestyle
- Using meditation to enhance a yogic lifestyle and class
- Incorporating pranayama in classes
- The essence of a personal practice